Date(s) - 10/20/2013
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Over 500 vendors, live entertainment, and food from around the world have combined to make the Escondido Downtown Street Faire a family tradition since 1989.
The faire kicks off at 9:30 a.m. and will jump and jive all day until 5:30 p.m. Come and join us on historic Grand Avenue in downtown Escondido.
Enjoy special attractions and great family fun!
The Escondido Downtown Street Faire, held the 3rd Sunday of May and October, is the second largest single-day fair in California.
Five hundred unique vendor booths line seven blocks of beautiful downtown Escondido along Grand Avenue.
With crowds exceeding 60,000 and a wide variety of food and family entertainment, the faire is expected to provide all our vendors with a successful and enjoyable day, as it has since 1988.
Here are some of the schedule bands performing at the Street Faire:
- The tribute to Foo Fighters , from Southern California This tribute raises the bar on looks and for recreating the performance of Foo Fighters classics such as: Everlong, Monkey Wrench, Big Me, Best of you, Learn to fly, Times like these, My hero, and Walk and many more. http://www.foofighterstributeband.com/
- Janelle Phillips is a laidback girl with goals of aspiring to be a leader of peace and ambitions. Her music brings the good vibes to your soul as she describes what it is like being a Cali girl. She’s influenced by the reggae tunes that flow throughout the world. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janelle-Phillips/209484689080025
- The Peach is a San Diego jam band, proudly playing a selection of tasty tunes by such classic rock bands as the Grateful Dead, Neil Young, the Allman Brothers, the Stones, the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, and Santana, as well as an occasional sprinklin’ of some of our own home-cooked originals. Each song that we play – and every show that we perform – is a musical adventure that promises to twist and surprise along the way. With the Peach, only one thing is certain … we will always be spreadin’ a heapin’ helpin’ of fresh jam! www.giantpeachband.com.
- The Saxations are a San Diego based all-girl saxophone quartet performing popular music, jazz, smooth jazz, funk, soul and blues. These four women bring to the stage a powerful and high-energy show that is delightfully entertaining. www.saxations.com
- Open For Business is a San Diego based rock band inspired by The Black Keys,Neon Trees, White Stripes, AC/DC, and many more. www.openforbusinessband.com